E-Design? What the Heck is That?!
Traditional, full service interior design services start with a consultation with a designer, they present their ideas, you approve it, and then they do everything for you. But…what if you want to do it yourself and you just don’t know what to do? E-design, my friend, is the way to go!
Don’t Forget to Pin for Later!
E-Design, simply put, is an interior design service done for you via email. Yep! You read that right, email. It requires some detailed information from you, but I will make it as painless as possible, I pinkie promise! Typically, this is how the process works:
- Contact me with your project request (use this FORM!)
- I send you a detailed questionnaire to find out all about your style and design project.
- After you fill it out, send it back with pictures and measurements of your space.
- Using your information, I will put together a custom design just for you!
- Once you have looked it over and any needed adjustments are made, I’ll send your completed design to you for approval.
- You get a completely custom design for your space that is exactly what you wanted!
“I have no idea what my design style even is!” I will help you determine your design style, so don’t worry if you have no clue what it is! Want to know what your design style is right now? You can take my DESIGN QUIZ and find out.
“But, Susanne, I have no idea how to measure my space!” No worries! I will give you detailed instructions on how to measure your space so everything fits.
“What if I don’t like the first design?” You get 1 revised final design, so if you don’t like the first one I will work with you to get the second one right!
“Can I talk to you directly, or does it all have to be by email?” Of course you can talk to me! I will make myself available to you by phone and video chat if necessary to make sure your project comes off without a hitch!
What does your e-design include?
Your completed e-design includes:
- A color scheme for your space with paint colors and the brand of paint to use.
- Choices for soft furnishings (curtains, pillows, rugs, etc.)
- Choices for furniture, cabinetry, and flooring.
- Choices for small decor items (lamps, wall hangings, display items)
- A room layout including where to place wall art and small decor items.
- A shopping list of all items and where to purchase them.
“What if I have things I want to keep and reuse?” Items that you love and want to keep can definitely be incorporated into the design…no worries!
“I don’t know how to put in flooring or cabinets” There will be some jobs you will need to outsource, but I will research and find someone in your area that is great at doing it.
“What if I don’t have a place to buy what you have suggested?” My suggestions will be based on the stores in your location and also items that can be purchased online.
Who is E-Design for?
E-Design is for the person that loves shopping and doing it themselves, but doesn’t know where to start. I love shopping for home decor (I don’t love shopping for groceries, just so you know!) and putting a space together, so I get it that you want to do it yourself!
You may not know the best places to get the products you want for your space. Using my e-design service takes all the guess work out of the equation. You get a detailed shopping list with where to buy the products to make everything easier for you, and keep you on budget.
Budget can be a deciding factor when deciding to go with E-Design . You save big by doing all the work yourself and the design plan is a flat rate per room. You can find out all the 411 on pricing HERE.
Get started now! Just click below and send your project request, let’s get you on the way to making your room a space you love to be in!
What do you think of E-Design, now? I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!
Until next time,