Are you looking for 4th of July decor ideas? Recipes? Easy DIYs? Look no further! I rounded up 59 of the best crafty patriotic ideas in the blogosphere and put them all together here just for you.
The 4th of July is just a month away…don’t panic!
You have time to put together a bangin’ good time for your family and friends.
These desserts are to swoon over and what could be better than a red, white, and blue breakfast to kick off the day? Let everyone enjoy those to die for desserts and stick to your healthy eating with a yummy salad (yep, I got your back!)
But I won’t tell if you sneak a bite of the sweet stuff….pinkie promise!
Patriotic Eats for the 4th of July
- Red, White and Blue Vegan Oatmeal Start the day off right with this yummy breakfast from Jennifer at Smart Fun DIY
- Pie, Pie, and Pie You will find some amazing recipes over at Polka Dot Poplars
- American Flag Marshmallow Pops from My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia look almost too good to eat…..almost.
- American Flag Sugar Cookies I’ll never be able to keep the grands out of Kristin’s sugar cookies!
- Red, White, and Blue Summer Salad stay on track with healthy eating from My Family Thyme
- No Bake Strawberry Funnel Cake this is right up my alley! Three cheers for no bake from Confessions of a Plate Addict.
Summer Mixed Berry Salad I love berries and this recipe from House of Hawthornes is making my mouth water…YUMMMM
Grape and Cheese Patriotic Appetizer from Mommacan. Cute and healthy…the kiddos will love these!
I pledge allegiance to the flag, of the United States of America. These wooden flags, door hanger and patriotic tray add an instant touch of patriotism to your home.
- DIY Rustic Pallet Wood Flag from Hazel and Gold Designs is PERFECT for the front porch.
- Patriotic USA Map Wooden Door Hanger by Where the Smiles Have Been is a great addition to a front door.
- 4th Of July Star Tray from Girl Just DIY is too cute to cover up with food or drinks!
- Americana Bench from My Home and Travels is an amazing refurbish of an old bench.
- DIY Wooden American Flag from At Lane and High is made using 1X4’s
- USA Flag Made With Pickets from 2 Bees in a Pod is genius, the pickets are the perfect touch!
- Indoor/Outdoor Flag Banner from DIY Beautify is a great addition inside or outside.
DIY Macrame American Flag, made by yours truly, is super easy to make and uses just 3 basic macrame knots. It could hang on the mantle, the door, a wall, or even outside it you have a covered porch.
Patriotic Fabric Ideas For The 4th Of July
- No Sew Bandana Pillow from The Purple Hydrangea is such a cute DIY. No sew is as good as no bake in my book!
- 4th Of July Decor With Ribbon by Farmhouse Made only takes 10 minutes to make…SAY WHAT?!!
- Patriotic Upcycled Bunting from Pillar Box Blue is made using an old pair of blue jeans
- Patriotic Pinwheels by DIY Beautify… Are you ever too old for a pinwheel?
- Shabby Chic American Flag by My Home and Travels made almost completely with what she already had. Go check your fabric and ribbon scraps….I’ll wait.
- 4th of July Pennant Flag from Polka Dot Poplar. I really love the vintage look.
- Patriotic Mantle Decor from Smart Fun DIY come with a price tag of under $10!
- 4th Of July Banner From Blue Jeans from Duct Tape and Denim is another fun way to use old blue jeans…sorry Goodwill you can’t have them!
- Stars and Stripes Rag Balls by Confessions of a Plate Addict would make the perfect centerpiece for your 4th of July table.
- Firecracker and Ribbon Bunting from Atta Girl Says won’t disturb your neighbors but they will be the talk of the party!
- 4th of July Decorations courtesy of Dagmar’s Home tells where you can get decorations if you aren’t the crafty type…like me.
- Tissue Paper Sparklers from Salvage Sister and Mister look great on the table and area perfect for littles that are afraid of the real thing.
- 4th of July Pillow from Placemats from Jenna Kate At Home are a budget friendly DIY.
- Patriotic Flag Banner by What Meegan Makes is an easy DIY that could be used inside or outside.
- 4th Of July DIY Bunting from Boxwood Avenue is a simple farmhouse delight, the simple design would even look great in a modern minimalist home.
- Easy Patriotic Art With Fabric Scraps from the Boondocks Blog is genius! Head over and see what she used as a frame…I don’t want to give the secret away.
- Vintage 4th Of July Decor from Little Glass Jar is sure to inspire your patriotic decorating this year.
- Spray Paint Pillows from Just Paint It…Yes, you can spray paint pillows!
Crafty DIY Patriotic Wreaths
- Red, White, and Blue Wreath from Anika’s DIY Life comes in at a whopping $5 and she reuses the grapevine every holiday.
- Red, White, and Blue Scarf Wreath from This Is Our Bliss is another easy on the eyes and pocket DIY.
- 4th Of July Wreath from Girl Just DIY is another seasonal update, I love being able to change things out and save money!
- Quick and Easy Patriotic Wreath by Create and Babble needs only 3 things to make it…I am all about easy crafting!
- Pottery Barn Inspired 3-D Paper Star Wreath from Confessions of a Plate Addict…who doesn’t love a good Pottery Barn hack?
Patriotic Bandana Wreath from DIY Beautify. Remember how we used to make halter tops out of bandana’s….no? Am I telling my age? At this age, they look way better on this wreath than on me!
Patriotic Ideas for Porches and Tables
- 4th Of July Tablescape from Polka Dot Poplars is just vintage and lovely.
- 4th Of July Table Decor Ideas from Boxwood Avenue is stunning and tasteful.
- Summer Front Porch Decorating from The Honeycomb Home is delightful and oh so very farmhouse.
- Patriotic Table Makeover from A Home To Grow Old In will have you on the look out for a table of your own to makeover.
- A Festive Table For Any Crowd from Jessica Welling Interiors will inspire you with her red, white, and blue tablescape.
- Patriotic Porch Decor With Vintage from Virginia Sweet Pea is full of vintage goodness.
Make Your Front Porch a Showstopper This 4th Of July with ideas from Knock It Off Kim.
- Red, White, and Blue Confetti Star Wine Glass festive wineglasses from This Is Our Bliss. Wine is a girl’s best friend…after diamonds and chocolate of course!
- 4th Of July Sparkling Star Decor from Sustain My Craft Habit. Sparkles…nuf said.
- American Flag Mason Jar Sand Art from Atta Girl Says are perfect for a centerpiece especially when you add in tea lights.
- DIY Blue and White Striped Patriotic Planter from This Is Our Bliss is a quick easy DIY that packs a major decor punch.
- Fun and Easy Twine Patriotic Mason Jar from Our Crafty Mom is so fun and costs less to make than a cup of coffee at Starbucks….for realz.
- DIY Wooden Drink Cooler by DIY Huntress will keep your favorite beverages cold and look amazing doing it!
- Patriotic Glasses For Summer from Michelle James Designs. She turns dollar store mason jars into party worthy drink ware.
- Red, White, and Blue USA Pineapple Print from This Is Our Bliss is right on trend with the decor obsession we have with pineapple art right now.
- DIY Rustic USA Wood Sign from Houseful of Handmade. She wanted a big WOW piece for her mantle and I think she outdid herself!
Not a fan of red, white, and blue decor? Check out My Wee Abode’s ideas for decorating a Small Porch For The 4th Of July When You Don’t Like Red, White, and Blue
- Patriotic Jar Craft from My Family Thyme are so fun and easy to make. I just love those ribbons!
- 15 Minute Patriotic Wreath from Sunshine and Munchkins is easy to make and we all know how much I like easy to make.
There you have it, the best crafty patriotic ideas in the blogosphere, sure to make your 4th of July party a hit.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN FOR LATER!
Which ideas are your favorite? I would love to hear in the comments below.
Until next time,