In today’s society we are so busy with ALL. THE. THINGS., that it is getting harder and harder to be able to cook a dinner and actually sit down and enjoy it as a family. I don’t know about you, but cooking has become my most dreaded chore (after grocery shopping). I searched Pinterest for easy weekday meals that I can whip up with little to no effort and I am putting them all together here for you.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN FOR LATER!
I spent 20 plus years making sure our family had dinner every night and now if I never had to cook again I would do a happy dance. Alas, that is not a possibility. Eating take out gets way too expensive and our waistlines can’t take it either. Middle age spread is a real thing, boooo!
My search criteria included quick, easy, and that dreaded word….HEALTHY. Well, mostly healthy. I also wanted some new ideas for meals. Often times we get in a rut cooking week after week. I needed something new to cook! You are sure to find a great, easy meal to add to your weekly menu from the ones below. Be sure to pick up my FREE all-in-one meal planner and shopping list printable at the end.
Easy Weekday Meals
2. Sheet Pan Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes.
3. One Pan Healthy Lasagna.
4. Easy Skillet Beef Stroganoff.
5. Easy and Quick Beef Stir Fry.
6. Instant Pot Honey Butter Herb Roasted Chicken.
7. BBQ Chicken Stuffed Bread.
8. Cheesesteak Sandwiches.
9. Stove Top Meat Loaves.
10. Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy.
11. Sloppy Joe Meatball Subs.
12. Easy Ground Turkey Burgers.
13. Chicken Provolone.
14. Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad.
15. Chicken Fajita Quesadilla.
16. Sheet Pan Greek Chicken
17. Taco Zucchini Boats
18. Shredded Chicken Parmasan Sandwich
19. Ham and Cheese Tortellini
20. Turkey Taco One Pot Pasta
21. Crock Pot Salsa Verde Chicken
22. One Pan Autumn Chicken Dinner
23. Baked Chicken and Potato Casserole
24. Loaded Chicken and Potatoes
25. Whole Roasted Chicken
26. BBQ Turkey Pizza Casserole
27. Sheet Pan Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken
28. One Pan Italian Sausage and Veggies
29. Skillet Chicken Parmesan
30. Lemon Garlic Chicken with Baby Potatoes
31. Healthy Beer Can Chicken Salad
In today’s world when life is so busy, quick and easy weekday meals are a must. Having a variety of recipes to choose from keeps you from getting into a rut with meal planning. Which recipe are you going to try first? Are some of these already in your menu rotation? Let me know in the comments below.
P.S. Don’t forget to get your FREE meal planning and shopping printable below. This all-in-one printable allows you plan and shop all in one place. It sure makes my life easier.